Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources. Dunked allows you to easily track your website's traffic via Google Analytics.
To begin tracking your site's traffic, you'll need to:
- Create a Google Analytics account
- Set your Google Analytics Tacking ID in Dunked
- Review analytics in Google Analytics
Before you can begin tracking your site's traffic, you'll need to create a Google Analytics account.
- Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/ to sign up for a new account or log in to your existing user account
- Click the Admin button in the upper right corner.
- Click to create a new account for your Dunked site, and set the property options to meet your needs.
- Within the Property Settings, you will be able to find your Tracking ID. This will take the form of UA-XXXXX-XX. Copy this ID for use in the Dunked admin.
Once you've copied your Tracking ID, navigate to your Dunked settings page, enter the Tracking ID into the Google Analytics field and save.
Once you've saved your Tracking ID within Dunked, you'll be able to review your Google Analytics results within 24 to 48 hours. You will need to visit http://www.google.com/analytics/ in order to view the tracking results.