Instructions for popular domain registrars
- Login to your GoDaddy account at https://mya.godaddy.com/
- Click the Launch button next to Domains.
- Click the domain name you wish to edit.
- Under Domain Details, click the DNS Zone File tab
- Click Edit.
- Under the A (@) host record, change it to point to 220.127.116.11
- Change the www CNAME record to point to XXXXXXX.dunked.com (sub in your Dunked portfolio URL)
- Save the Zone file
You'll need to set the Custom URL in the Dunked General Settings page so that the Custom URL is recognized.
- Login to your 1and1 account at https://www.1and1.com/login
- Under the Domains header, click Domain Center.
- Click on the checkbox next to the name of the domain that you want to redirect.
- Click on the Domain Settings menu then choose Edit DNS Settings.
- Under the Advanced DNS Settings block, click on the Other IP address option.
- In the IPv4 Address, type in 18.104.22.168 which is Dunked's IP address.
- Click Save.
- Confirm your choice.